Affiliate marketing is a form of online advertising that differs from traditional online display or search advertising as payment is triggered by an outcome such as purchasing a product.
Cross-device tracking allows a user session that starts on one device and continues on another. It works by building profiles, which can be associated to multiple devices. The profile allows us to understand when a user has interacted with an advertiser’s site via one of our links, and then purchased via another device within a pre-determined time window.
If a sale has been driven by one of our publishers during the time window, it will be recorded.
- Provides advertisers true understanding of how the performance channel drives customers
- Rewards publishers for multi-device purchasing journeys
- More effective audience engagement and attribution
Our dedicated compliance team ensures the network is kept free from unethical activity and untrustworthy traffic sources. All new publisher applications are subject to unrivalled screening through a series of proprietary and third party tools as well as vigorous manual checks.
ShopWindow distributes advertiser product datafeeds to publishers.
We have a variety of methods advertisers can use to supply us with data in addition to various means for publishers to download and manipulate the data provided.
Our solution is designed to meet the needs of every advertiser and our tools provide ease of use for publishers no matter what level of experience.
Create-a-Feed provides publishers with full access to all advertisers' product catalogs when they want it, in the format they want it and segmented how they want it.
We understand that every consumer interacts with mobile devices in different ways and we offer a variety of targeted mobile solutions:
- Campaigns designed to drive footfall to your store using mobile’s geotargeting functionality
- Enhanced TV commercials using complementary tablet advertising
- Optimized mobile landing pages that match the needs of your customers
- Insight into the latest mobile developments and publishers succeeding in the space
- Ongoing mobile strategy consultation
Our interface allows advertisers to manage coupons and provide exclusive codes to publishers.
We also offer two unique coupon solutions:
Our solution for advertisers without coupon code functionality that allows them to partner with our coupon code publishers.
Key features include:
- Externally hosted interstitial coupon page, customized to fit the advertiser's brand
- Ability to see how many transactions have been generated from VoucherWindow activity and which users have converted
- Create exclusive offers and coupon codes for your top publishers
StoreWindow, our in-store tracking solution, provides an opportunity for publishers to promote in-store offers and discounts for our advertisers.
- Simple way to reward customers, encourage loyalty and gain better insights into consumer behavior
- Easy to integrate – no technical development required
- No set-up fees or monthly charges
- Helps to close the online to offline loop
- Encourages upselling
- Provides a clear competitor advantage
Online lead generation (OLG) can be used instead of, or alongside CPA activity to support long or short term acquisition goals for our clients. At Affiliate Window we have a dedicated team of lead-genners ready and able to service a full range of campaigns to help do just that.
By definition, OLG is the process of collecting details of prospect customers who have expressed an interest in a particular product and service. Importantly they have given their consent to be contacted. Those prospects are then nurtured over time towards conversion, and then ongoing to become a loyal repeat purchasing customer.